Parkhotel Pörtschach****S Golf vacation at the Lake “Wörthersee” in Carinthia
Designed by the architect Kurt Köfer, Parkhotel Pörtschach opened its doors in the summer of 1963. Resembling a large ship floating on a lake, this hotel in Pörtschach was at the time one of the most important buildings of modern-day tourism at Wörthersee.
From the entrance through the interior design to the door handles and ceiling lamps, it is the style of the 1960s which characterises this boutique hotel in Carinthia on Wörthersee. Many elements of the interior design such as the lift, stairways, the hotel bar and Reception have been left unchanged. Of the 195 rooms and suites, a large number have undergone extension and conversion in line with the original style: Welcome to the Sixties!
Since its opening Parkhotel Pörtschach has been extended several times. It nevertheless retains the delightful free and easy atmosphere that has characterised it from the outset and is the very place for a delightful lakeside holiday that oozes sophistication.
Our tip: Unique situation directly at the Wörthersee and the seafront, guaranteed sea view, beach bath belonging to hotel, great and exclusive design hotel with exclusive à la carte palm restaurant and sea terrace, 11 golf courses within one hour accessible (families-golf courses at Golfclub Moosburg), own “care of children” in the house.
Parkhotel Pörtschach ****S
Hans Pruscha Weg 5; A-9210 Pörtschach am Wörthersee
Tel: +43 4272 26 21 0 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf courses in the surroundings:
- GC Moosburg-Pörtschach (5 km / 9 Min.) 18 + 9 hole
- GC Klagenfurt-Seltenheim (12 km / 18 Min.) 18 + 9 hole
- GC Velden-Köstenberg (14 km / 24 Min.) 18 hole
- GC Dellach-Maria Wörth (17 km / 26 Min.) 18 hole
- Golfanlage Finkenstein (33 km / 27 Min.) 18 hole
- GC St. Veit-Längsee (36 km / 31 Min.) 18 hole
- GC Tarvisio (I) (52 km / 37 Min.) 18 hole
- Golfanlage Bad Kleinkirchheim (40 km / 42 Min.) 18 hole
- Golfpark Klopeinersee (44 km / 45 Min.) 18 hole
- GC Bled (SLO) (64 km / 46 Min.) 18 hole
- Golfanlage Millstätter See ( 72 km / 52 Min.) 18 hole